A beautiful resilience
My blogs on the topic of “resilience” are getting a lot of attention lately. I love that when I peeled back the layers of self-protection and self-doubt, I found a beautiful resilience inside of me that I know means I will always be okay. I will always thrive.
Resilience is one of the key qualities/skills that will propel you to your goals. I am so grateful that I uncovered mine and wanted to share this quote with those of you thinking about this today.
I believe we ALL have more resilience inside than we think. We just have to believe!
Happy Friday, peeps. Have a great weekend.
You can read more blogs about resilience here:
- A pain in the butt! What my body is teaching me (Sept. 2015)
- Growing. Evolving. Changing…Resilience (April 2015)
- Two years fit and healthy. New life…new lessons (May 2014)
- Look behind the excuses, therein lies the answer (April 2014)
- Resilience. I love this word! (Jan. 2014)
- Celebrating 1.5 years on the path to healthy Lori (June 2012)