In the Equation MN Meet Ups
Join us in St. Paul at Como Lake Thursday’s in August!
These MN Meet-ups are for those who need a little extra push to get started, for anyone in search of some walking pals and/or accountability for reaching your goals. Or, for those wanting to just learn more about me and In the Equation.com.
It does NOT have to be about weight loss or diet and exercise. For many, “putting yourself in the equation” means making time for you and making your needs, your goals, your dreams a priority — whatever they are!
The In the Equation Meet-Ups are a great way to get outside in our gorgeous MN summer and get moving, no matter your fitness level. We walk at all different paces, for different distances, and welcome people at any level — those who haven’t started a walking or exercise regime, those who struggle, those who can fast walk — honestly ALL are welcome.
The goal is simply to meet up with others who share similar interests and struggles, walk and talk. Then we meet up as a small group with me and discuss those challenges and struggles, wins and victories. We support each other. I am there to listen, to guide, to cheer, to offer encouragement and ideas, and as living proof you can do whatever you make up your mind to do!
And the truth is, I am struggling right now, A LOT! So this is going to help me, too. I’m in rehab on an injury and walking is part of my mental and physical regime so I welcome anyone and everyone who can to join in.
Our August In the Equation Meet Ups are scheduled in St. Paul at Como Lake from 6-7:30 p.m. as follows:
Thursday, Aug. 13
Thursday, Aug. 20
Thursday, Aug. 27
Here are the logistics:
- We meet at 6 p.m. sharp at the big white Como Pavilion outside by the Como Dockside front door.
- We pair or partner up based on fitness level and walk for about 30-40 min (or as long as you can)
- At 6:45 we find an outside or in the pavilion space to meet up as a group for some group support on any topic(s) of interest.
- I walk rain or shine. An RSVP i s appreciated via the In the Equation Facebook group or by emailing here by noon on the meet up day. That way I know who to expect.
- Any and all are welcome so bring a pal.
If you have questions, connect with me here or message me in our Facebook group. If you have not joined the In the Equation Facebook group, please do by “liking” and monitoring the page. That is the vehicle for communicating about the met ups should something change.
Let’s do this and support each other!