Lori Schaefer is an inspirational speaker who motivates others to achieve optimal health, work-life balance and self-transformation. Her transformation story resonates with individuals who want to put themselves into their own equation and achieve their biggest goals and dreams.
With the same optimism, sense of humor and steadfast determination that were the trademarks of her stunning transformation, Lori will help you find the spark you need to achieve your goals. In 2015, Lori shared her at-home transformation story on the live season finale of NBC TV’s The Biggest Loser. She delivers motivational keynotes and health and wellness workshops in corporate settings, gyms and health clubs, and organizations ranging from rotary clubs, chambers, YMCA and YWCA, and churches for all size groups. Lori will work with you and your organization to customize a keynote or workshop that’s ideal and engaging for your audience.
Key speeches and themes include:
- Stress Reduction and Self Care
- Put Yourself in the Equation & Reignite Your Life
- From “Fat Girl” in an Office Chair to “Fit Girl” For Life —
Lessons From the Mountaintop on How to Maintain a Healthy Life
- Transforming Your Life From the Inside Out — Mindset Matters
- Finding Your Spark & Living a WHOLE life, Not Just a Busy One!
- Resilience. The Key to Finding Your Healthy, Happy & Whole
- Creating Your Well-Life Visioning Workshop (with vision board)
If you are interested in scheduling an event or inviting Lori to speak, please contact her here.
Interviews & Media
Lori’s story of personal transformation is inspiring to all audiences. If you are interested in an interview or have a media request, please call 612-341-4185 or contact In the Equation here and describe the nature of your media request.